ACTIVE SHOOTER COURSES
We offer courses that are customized for your needs. PARARE instructors are highly trained and certified professionals who customize a plan that works for you.
B U S I N E S S
Business is the number one sector affected by Active Shooters. PARARE works with you to provide a safer environment for your employees. We train businesses of any size. We help develop policy and procedure for Active Shooter and Critical Incidents. PARARE bridges the gap between business and first responders to ensure the best safety plan for you.
S E C U R I T Y T E A M S
Active Shooter situations often take place in venues where armed security are present. Typical firearms training is not sufficient to deal with an active shooter. PARARE will train your security personnel with options and best practices for dealing with an Active Shooter.
S C H O O L S
We believe it is imperative for law enforcement and fire departments to be involved in the training of schools. Often, schools have different protocols than public safety. Evacuation routes, parent-student reunification, and lockdown procedures are just a few examples of potential conflicts that could be catastrophic. PARARE will help schools develop a plan in conjunction with public safety for a safer school district.
F A M I L Y
PARARE is about caring for family. We conduct security assessments of your home and, based on your concerns, tailor a safety plan coupled with real world scenarios to meet the needs of your family. Our goal is to provide your family with options in the event of a critical incident through training and preparation.
BASIC COURSE OUTLINE
- History of Active Shooters
- Preventative measures
- Situational awareness
- Best practices during an active shooter situation.
- Working with law enforcement
- A summary of Stop the Bleed is covered in every Active Shooter Classroom Presentation.
- The certification process is more extensive and requires participants practice what they have learned.
- See our Stop The Bleed page for further information.
SCENARIO BASED TRAINING
- Practice is the best way to learn.
- We build scenarios specific to your business.
- Scenarios are designed so everyone can participate.
- We train using guidelines set out by Homeland Security.
- We have employees work together while discussing and practicing options.